Around 80% of employees believe that their boss routinely does work that could be done just as well – if not better – at their level.
7 out of 10 managers say that they would like to increase their use of delegation.
“People have asked me how I can take so much time off to go on adventures around the world. My answer is delegation.”
Richard Branson – Screw It, Let’s Do It
Effective Delegation is a powerful management tool that helps you with time and priority management. It also provides you with the single most powerful way of accelerating the effective development of people that work to you and building the productivity of your team.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to identify what you should delegate and what you should not
- How you can double or triple the amount that you delegate – and still have room to delegate some more!
- How to delegate in a way that is most likely to be welcomed, rather then resented, by your team members
- How to choose who to delegate to
- Classic delegation mistakes and how to avoid them
- A simple, tried and tested Delegation model
- How to handle Delegation when you are on the receiving end from your boss
- How to recognise and manage the dark side of delegation
- Increase the capacity and effectiveness of your team in getting the important things done
- Make sure that you get time to do the important things as well as the urgent
- Provide relevant and work based development opportunities for all of your team members
- Increase the tempo of organisational improvement and personal development for you and your team