Most managers that I work with are looking for ways to improve the working relationship that they have with their boss.
In this workshop you will learn:
How to identify 5 key aspects of your manager’s work that hold the keys to building effective relationships with them:
- Their goals, priorities and objectives – and the contribution that you can make in helping them to succeed. What metrics are they judged on?
- Their communication style – understand it, match it and watch the relationship improve.
- Their schedule and approach to time management – when are they busiest and when do they have time? What meetings do they have and when?
- Their working style – how do they delegate, what level of involvement do they prefer; how can you establish a reporting arrangement that prevents them from getting too involved.
- Their relationships in the organisation. Who do they meet with? About what? Who does s/he have great relationships with? Who does s/he have poor relationships with?
How to use insights about your boss’s personality to inform your own style of working.
How to influence the behaviour and work of your team members to ensure alignment with your managers goals.
- Balance time investing in your relationship with your boss with time spent managing your team
- Improve the effectiveness of your working relationship with your boss
- Spend time and effort on things that will get you recognised and rewarded
- Carve out sufficient latitude to do your job your way
- Avoid the pit falls of being micro-managed – or left to flounder
Remember this workshop comes with a full money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by booking now!
You will get FREE membership of the Progressive Managers’ Network and Online Forum.