The opportunity to recruit a new employee offers a great opportunity to demonstrate the importance of high standards in the workplace. It also lets you show just how much you value your team – as not just anyone can join!
I often see managers rush the recruitment process to get a body at a desk because they believe that it is better to have (almost) anybody than nobody.
Usually rushed recruitments have the opposite effect. They end up damaging team morale and can disrupt team effectiveness – sometimes permanently.
In this workshop you will learn practical methods to:
- involve your team fully in the process of recruitment – from reviewing the job description to checking out the candidates
- Google candidates to find out more about them
- use behavioural interviewing to check on what the candidates have really done
- know when not to hire – and how to handle the situation
- complement the existing team rather than duplicate it – the importance of diversity and making it work
- make an employment offer
- Improved recruitment and retention
- Improved morale and engagement
- Improved performance in the team
- More effective employee induction and quicker on the job effectiveness
Remember this workshop comes with a full money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by booking now!
You will get FREE membership of the Progressive Managers’ Network and Online Forum.