Performance reviews are perhaps the most poorly used of all management tools.
Yet done properly as part of an overall performance management process they are powerful and effective ways of developing staff and shaping organisational culture.
In this workshop we will focus on preparing for performance reviews and on how to go about delivering the review. Now most people find delivering positive performance reviews pretty straight forward – so we will focus on how to deliver performance reviews when performance has not met the required standard.
- You will learn a 3 stage process to prepare performance reviews that will save you time and keep you out of trouble;
- You will know how to deliver the performance review in a way that is most likely to enhance both your relationship with the employee AND their performance;
- You will significantly reduce the stress associated with the performance review process;
- Give HR the paperwork that they require and improve the performance of your team
- How to use the process to raise the performance of the whole team
Remember this workshop comes with a full money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by booking now!
You will get FREE membership of the Progressive Managers’ Network and Online Forum.