I am thinking about developing a workshop to explore what is involved in developing a person centred and responsive mechanism for high quality service delivery. Relevant to public, private and third sector organisations, this workshop will help to understand the challenges of adopting person centred and responsive methodologies and the very real benefits that come from meeting them head on.
Drawing on both theory and practice I would see the session covering:
- Why person centred – what does it mean – how does it help?
- Responsive versus strategic service delivery
- At the point of engagement – what do we do at the front line?
- Managing boundaries, outcomes and expectations
- Building responsive networks
- Making the financial dynamics work – if we don’t guarantee outputs who will pay?
- Person centred, responsive and local
- Moving in the right direction – next steps
Would you be interested? What else would you like to see covered?
Feedback and comments welcome!