‘Enterprising Communities: The Big Conversation‘ will bring together policy makers and practitioners to explore the challenges of developing and sustaining enterprising communities.
Using ‘Open Space’ methodologies The Big Conversation will give you the chance to say what you need to say, exchange ideas with others and build your networks from across the UK.
Topics for exploration might include:
- Enterprise – more than just business: enterprise for well being and community
- The competent community: the role of peers in supporting enterprise
- Fresh approaches to enterprise development: what could innovation in our industry look like?
- Opportunities and threats to enterprising communities: what are they and how can we respond?
- Enterprising communities: Do we know them when we see them?
- Connecting communities: the role of enterprise in building bridges between and within communities
- Enterprise and the economy: from enterprise to wealth creation.
- Sharing interesting practice: a showcase for innovative approaches.
- The Enterprising Campus: lessons for, and from, education
- The Coaching Community: can a coaching culture drive community?
- Is Capital still King?: the role of knowledge, social capital and finance in creating enterprising communities
- Nurturing enterprise: the impact of social media
But this is your conference. Bring your own ideas for discussion. Perhaps even a short presentation.
Who Should Attend?
If you want to discuss and explore the challenges involved in creating and sustaining enterprising communities with your peers in a participative and creative environment then this event will be right for you.
Enterprising Communities: The Big Conversation is being organised by Mike Chitty with support from Leeds City Council.
Find out and book your place here http://bigconversation.eventbrite.com