Urban Forum has FREE places available on the following half-day seminar on Getting to Grips with Social Finance.
21st June 2012 in Wakefield
Social Investment? Community Finance? Charity Bonds? Crowdfunding? What does it all mean and what does it have to do with us?
In these times of austerity, public service transformation and changes to voluntary and community sector funding, there is a greater emphasis on new forms of financing social action through social investment. In a nutshell it’s about using money to achieve both social outcomes or ‘returns’, as well as financial ones.
These seminars, organised with local and national partners, will:
- Provide an overview of social investment and community finance
- Share some practical examples of how new funding models can be used
- Discuss practical implications for community organisations
- Enable participants to explore how to assess whether social finance can work for them
- Signpost to available sources of support
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE http://www.urbanforum.org.uk/our-events/getting-to-grips-with-social-finance
The Getting to Grips with Social Finance workshop programme is being supported by the Santander Foundation.
Email email@example.com Web www.urbanforum.org.uk
Tel 020 7253 4816