Like fish don’t think about water – most managers don’t think about communication – at least not enough!
In this workshop you will:
- Recognise the difference between listening to understand and listening to respond
- Learn how to consider the full range of communication options open to you – rather than relying on auto-pilot
- How to use active listening skills to ensure that people know you have heard them
- Know how to manage communication to develop your relationship as well as the work at hand
- Learn how to disagree in a way that builds rather than weakens relationships
- Learn communication patterns that will increase your ability to influence and persuade
- Learn how to use a communication plan to get across the messages that really matter
- Pick up some tips on how to write more effectively at work
- How to pass on your bosses message in a way that makes sure it is heard
Now this may sound like pretty basic stuff; the reality is that most of us know it intellectually, but we don’t do it! The workshop will help you to reflect on your existing communication habits – and replace some of them with habits that are more likely to work well for you.
- Practical day to day communication techniques that will improve your relationships and your effectiveness at work (and home)
- Increase your influence and persuasiveness so that you get more of what you want – more of the time
- Get your key messages across more effectively – and get them acted on
Remember this workshop comes with a full money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by booking now!
You will get FREE membership of the Progressive Managers’ Network and Online Forum.