Sets Direction (25 percent):
- by building a shared sense of purpose;
- by setting out to make a positive social impact;
- by implementing innovative strategies.
Achieves Results (50 percent):
- of significant depth and breadth;
- that have a positive social impact;
- that are sustainable;
- that exceed expectations.
Cultivates a Culture of Growth (25 percent):
- by communicating and embodying positive core values;
- by inspiring others to lead.
If your employees were given the chance to rate you against these same criteria then how do you think you would do?
- What if you were rated by your boss?
- Your peers?
For each of the three criteria what can you do in 2009 to so that you are able to rate yourself at least one mark higher than you do at the moment?
Full post – including the list of ‘America’s Best Leaders’ is here.