A pal of mine recently asked for some recommendations for academics worth following for a would be lecturer in start-up and enterprise.
I put out a quick shout on twitter and here is what I got back within minutes:
- Kauffman Foundation (always worth a follow – even though they are US-based) http://www.kauffman.org/
- Centre for Small & Medium sized business at Warwick business school – http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/wbs/research/csme/ (Storey, Mole etc)
- Andrew Atherton at Lincoln http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/vc/coreexec/andrew_atherton.htm
- ‘Best papers’ that have been presented at ISBE in recent years – http://www.isbe.org.uk/BestPapers
- And of course Alan Gibb http://www.allangibb.com/
I also find lots of interesting stuff by following the #enterprise tag on twitter (yes, I do see it as a serious if serendipitous research tool!)
Please let me know if you find any of this useful, or any other good stuff that the twitterverse has missed!