“How to Make a Living Working From Home”
Free Efactor Event
Friday 21st May
12pm – 2.15pm
At Efactor – Wellington Street
84 Wellington Street (white chapel building next to Boyes car park)
Guest Speaker is Emma Jones (Founder of UK’s largest home business website www.enterprisenation.com)
- Market stalls of Efactor’s current home worker clients
- Free Buffet Lunch
- Free Transport Available (arranged when you book)
- Free Raffle
- Book your place ! Telephone Stephanie on 01472 254920 or email Stephanie.email@example.com
Efactor is holding an exciting event that may be of interest to you and your clients!. The event is aimed at inspiring people who wish just to explore the idea of setting up a business from home or who may even have an idea or a talent to start a new home business!
We would love to offer the opportunity for you and your clients to …
- Listen to expert tips from our lovely, truly inspirational guest speaker Emma Jones – (founder of www.enterprisenation.com the UKs largest home business website)
- Find out about cheap ways to start up a business from home
- Talk to some of Efactor’s customers who will be exhibiting their goods and services from their home-based businesses
- Free (local) Tranport / pick up points available when you book by calling Efactor 01472 254920
- All this at our Efactor Wellington St office on Friday 21st May 12pm to 2.30pm!
Tips on starting a business from home from fabulous guest speaker, inspirational Emma Jones, Founder www.enterprisenation.com – the UKs largest Home Business website.
Buffet Lunch – Market stalls of Efactor current home workers.
If you would like to talk to an Efactor enterprise coach about this event on behalf of your clients please call our office on 01472 254 920 or 0800 952 0181 and we would love to come and talk to you about it and other training and events Efactor is planning this year!
Leaflet attached – earn a living from home leaflet.