This spring we are introducing a brand new workshop as well as repeating our very well received ‘Introduction to Enterprise Coaching‘ and ‘Marketing Enterprise‘ workshops. The new workshop ‘Approaches to Enterprise‘ is a full and fast moving day that introduces powerful and proven interventions that will help you help your clients accelerate and maintain their progress. The workshop covers:
- The Transtheoretical Model – Prochaska and DiClemente
- Motivational Interviewing
- The Solutions Focussed Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Enterprise
- GROWing and GRINning – powerful coaching models
- Learned Optimism – Challenging Self-Talk
- Achievement Goal Theory
- Self Directed Learning
With a short introduction to each technique and its psychological grounding, we will put the emphasis on how you can apply what you learn to help your clients make rapid progress.
‘Approaches to Enterprise‘ will be held on March 23rd in Leeds. You can find out more about this event and reserve your place here. Book before February 27th and save £50.
In ‘An Introduction to Enterprise Coaching‘ we teach an approach to enterprise support that starts from the premise that we advise and advocate far too much and listen and enquire far too little. As a result we often weaken our clients ability to solve their own problems and actually make them less enterprising as a result. The workshop introduces a tried and tested Enterprise Coaching process model and a range of four different styles of coaching. This gives a solid and comprehensive theoretical underpinning to inform your practice with clients.
Enterprise Coaching Dates
March 18th, Leeds – £299 or £249 if you book before Feb 19th
‘Marketing Enterprise‘ is a one day workshop designed to help you to improve your effectiveness in attracting enterprise clients. The workshop covers:
- What is Social Marketing and Why it Matters to Enterprise Professionals
- Developing Marketing Collateral that Might Just Work
- Learning from Current Practice
- Developing Market Segments that Work
- Strangers, Prospects and Customers
- How to Build a Word of Mouth Strategy
- Using Gatekeepers to Reach the Market
‘Marketing Enterprise‘ will be held on March 27th in London. The workshop costs £349 per person. Book before Feb 21st and save £50 – pay just £299 per person.
If you would like to:
- know more about any of these programmes
- run them in house or in a different location, or
- negotiate a discount for multiple bookings
then please do get in touch.