A Crib Sheet
Workshops are fascinating and dangerous places. In the right hands they can produce things of great beauty and real lasting value. In the wrong hands they can do great damage and wreck lives.
The entrepreneur’s workshop is no different.
True enough; the tools in the entrepreneur’s workshop have no sharp edges, burning fires or high speed drills.
The entrepreneur’s tools are a set of ideas, principles, practices and habits that, applied with care and passion, can produce a wonderful lifestyle. Learn to use these tools properly and they will serve you well.
Misuse them and the consequences are likely to include debt, damaged relationships and misery.
10 of the most powerful tools in The Entrepreneur’s Workshop:
- The Truth Detector – How to decide what might work for you
- Want to or Have to…?
- The Double Edged Sword
- Getting Organised – doing what has to be done, and doing it well
- Entrepreneur Artisan or Artist?
- Have, Do, Become…
- Build a Team OR Do it All – the choice is yours
- The ‘investment ready’ Business Plan
- Situational Enterprise – the importance of technique and motivation
- Towards the Total Quality Enterprise – a tool to decide ‘What’s next?’
For more information contact Mike on 07788 747954